Business protection is essentially a life insurance policy for the important people in your business. That may include yourself as a Director or partner, or it may be one or more of your essential members of staff (key person).
Why might you need such protection? What can go wrong? We all insure our cars, our possessions, our business premises etc but how many consider the impact on the business if a key person were to die or suffer a critical illness such as cancer or a heart attack?
Need advice - freephone 0800 458 3525 or fill in our Enquiry Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We can offer advice and the relevant life and/or critical illness policies to cover all aspects of business protection:
- Director Share Protection
- Partnership Protection
- Keyman Insurance
- Shareholder Protection
Did you know?
- Approx 70% of companies do not have key person cover.
- 100% felt that they had at least one key person in their company whose death or serious illness would impact on company profit.
- Over 50% of companies could close within one year of the death or serious illness of a key person.
- 76% of companies have two or more key persons within their business.
- Few of the businesses consider Key Person, Directors share protection and Partner Share protection as an important type of business protection insurance cover.
Source of facts are from Legal & General carried out research in July 2005. They telephone interviewed 315 senior managers of businesses with a turnover of over £50,000.
Complete our enquiry form and one of our experienced and friendly advisers will contact you to discuss your requirements and offer you a no obligation competitive quote.
Or telephone us now, during office hours, on 0800 458 3525.