Free Parent Life Cover From Aviva
Just had a baby or got a toddler?
Get Aviva - Free Life Insurance Cover for Parents
Both parents can apply for £15,000 of free life cover for one year. You must apply before the child's fourth birthday to be eligible.
Interested? See below
Why are Aviva making such a unique offer to new parents?
This offer is designed to help people start thinking about their life insurance needs, to safeguard the financial future of their families. With 52% of UK adults holding no life cover at all, there is a significant gap in the market - and people are being exposed to unnecessary financial risks.
It is also all too easy to underestimate regular expenses - especially where the cost of raising a child is concerned. For instance, the average family spends £3,000 on its first baby in just a year.*
Telephone us on 0800 458 3525 or 01823 423823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Think that you might need more than £15,000 or want the cover to last for longer than 12 months, then we can provide you with a no obligation competitive life insurance quote to suit your requirements. Life cover premiums can start from as little as £5.00 per month (dependent on your age and health).
Questions and Answers
What is free parent life cover?
- It is a life insurance policy that pays out £15,000 if you die during the 12 month policy.
- You can only take out the plan on your own.
- You can take out this plan if you are a parent aged 18-66.
- You can only take out the plan once the child has been born and before they are four years old.
- The plan will expire 12 months after it is taken out.
- You can only take out one plan for each child.
How flexible is it?
The plan is not designed to be flexible. You cannot alter the plan once it is started. If you need more life insurance you will need to take out a new policy for the amount required.
When does the plan pay out?
Aviva will pay out £15,000 if you die during the policy term.
What happens to my plan if my child dies before their first birthday?
This plan provides cover on your life so it will continue until the original end date.
What other benefits can I choose?
You cannot choose any other benefit with this plan.
When will the plan not pay out?
- The plan will not pay out if you commit suicide.
- The plan will not pay out if you die as a result of an HIV related illness, non-prescribed drug abuse, or if it is related to or caused by a history of alcohol excess.
- Full details of the plan exclusions are available from us.
What happens if I stop living in the UK?
Your plan will stop.
What about tax?
- The cash sum paid in death is currently free from income tax and capital gains tax.
- It may be subject to inheritance tax.
- Tax rules may change.
Can I change my mind?
You can cancel the plan at any time.
*Source: www.babycentre.co.uk, as at 23rd June 2009