Golden Charter Funeral Plans
BUY ONLINE OR Phone us on 0800 458 3525
Taking out a Golden Charter Funeral Plan can offer you several benefits:
- Protection against rising funeral costs.
- The cost of the funeral director's services are guaranteed.
- Choose the type of funeral you want.
- Advice on the death certificate registration.
- Bereavement Counselling
- A simple Will - included free with your funeral plan
- Choose your funeral director from a choice of over 2,600 nationwide independent companies.
BUY ONLINE NOW
The 50+ Base, Standard, Select and Premier Plans also include an allowance to cover third party costs such as crematorium fees and clergy costs. If these costs rise any more than the growth of the plan then there might be a balance to pay at the time of the funeral.
BROCHURE DOWNLOAD HERE >
All the plans are available with no medical questions. They all include advice and guidance, a coffin, a hearse etc.
- Option 1 - Value Plan - £2895.00
- Option 2 - Standard Plan - £3295.00
- Option 3 - Select Plan - £3650.00
- Option 4 - Premier Plan - £3899.00
How to pay for your funeral plan
- Payment in full.
- Payment by direct debit instalments over 12 months or up to 120 months with a £49 deposit.
- Pay by fixed monthly payments depending on your age in association with Axa Wealth Limited (available for ages 50 - 80).
Golden Charter offer Flexible Monthly Payment Options - Download the Details - HERE >
- Value Plan - £22.03*
- Standard Plan - £25.56*
- Select Plan - £28.69*
- Premier Plan - £30.89*
* The pay monthly prices are based on a 50 year old paying by Fixed Monthly payments with a £0 deposit.
Telephone us now on 0800 018 1702 or Email for more information and to send you a brochure.
Please return your Application form to Wessex Lodge, 11-13 Billetfield, Taunton TA1 3NN